Pages Menu
Categories Menu

What We Do

I provide Counseling services to Individuals, Families & Couples. Also I give Psychological Assessments to children and adults.

Who We Are

I am a Licensed Professional Counselor with a Master's degree in Special Education and a Master's degree in Counseling. I also have a Psycholocal Examiner Certification.

Where To Begin

The first step is always recognizing you need help.

Most recent articles